Great Value

Posted by HayesNg on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. If you looking for some stronger green tea like me, you can try the "Starwest Botanicals, Organic Chunmee Green" also from iherb. Just an extra 2 bucks, taste a bit better.

deeelicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to make a pitcher of tea for the fridge, and this brews smooth and rich.

absorbed odor of other herbs?

Posted by americiumdream on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

. not a bad tea for the price; this batch seemed to have an herbal odor suggesting it may be stored with other herbs, but it certainly looks and tastes pure. . I like to chew and eat tea combined with mct oil or with some other fatty food like cashews; the fat prevents stomach problems caused by the tannins or other acidic components. . I am paranoid that some herbal suppliers might leach the nutraceuticals from their herbs, (eg, tea has not only caffeine but also valuable antioxidants and theanine) but this brand seems to have at least the caffeine intact. (I can't really feel antioxidants and theanine when I've taken them separately).

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, tudo certo recebi

Chinese Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as an energy/caffeine replacement for the cheap quality coffee I was drinking. It's cheap, so can't expect the best. As for what it's doing to my body, time will tell and I can't verify anything health benefit wise. All I can verify is that it gives me the equivalent energy of coffee, and actually my mind feels sharper after drinking this than the coffee I was drinking previously. I'll give it another go. Green and dark green dried leaves. Makes a slightly brown and green color mix tea.

Good for every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always after lunch.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

first time I ordered organic, loose green tea. Good flavor!

gunpowder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

loved it ordering more for friends.