best tea ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this tea for a long time and I love it. I love the packaging also (very handy and you can store it anywhere). Love the taste of it because it is not so bitter.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price with great quality

Really Good. Would recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Good. Would recommend!

Strong Bitter Green Tea

Posted by eatrightchef on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it! The taste is strong but just the way I like it! I drink this (as well as Yerba Mate) instead of coffee since I gave up the latter years ago. The bulk package is economical and lasts for a long time.

excellent quality and price

Posted by AaronF on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with this green tea. one bag lasts me about 2-3 months and that's have at least one cup of tea a day. I enjoy the flavor and its organic so cant go wrong. would definitely recommend and i plan on ordering more. aaron

I use this to make kombucha! Very nice!

Posted by JenniferEverett on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

very good mild taste and quolity for such a price

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Labai geras, švelnus skonis, be jokio kartumo, jaučiasi kokybė. Dovanojau šią arbatą per Kalėdas, visiems labai patiko :) tikrai gera žalia arbata. Very good, mild, gentle taste, good quality, I made small gifts with this tea for Christmas, evrybody loved it :)

Green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live on it

My favourite green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this green tea, there is just no comparision between proper tea like this & tea bags. this is a great price & comes in a resealable bag. I really like the quality of Starwest products & that it is an organic product. Thanks iherb & Starwest:)

Amazing Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am new to loose leaf green tea. This is a GREAT deal and tastes great. The first brew is a quick one and I throw out the water as it's a bit bitter. I use the leaves 2-4 times after steeping only about 1-2 minutes each batch for the perfect cup of tea. Have recommended to friends and family and will buy again!

1 2 3 4