Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3137014 on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the price is amazing! Second, it is really smooth. Most importantly, the dye release is pretty decent. It is a bit weaker than pricier henna, more like an orange than red [short testing on my wrist came out a light orange]. Its not a problem on darker heads like mine, and on lighter hair Im sure it would be fine kept on a bit longer. Overall huge bank for your buck.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1703548 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use henna for many years and purchased henna from this vendor the first time. The product is a good quality and gave me a nice copper/red radiant shade to my fading hair. Also, the price of this product is a stealer. I hope they will have it in stock soon because I will buy again.

fake product

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a regular user of the starkest botanicals Henna powder. The order that I last received seemed to be a fake one. It has nothing to do with iherb. The original seller/packager put some stupid powdered leaf Instead of Henna. I've been using Henna for over 25 years and can vouch that it wasn't henna. After soaking it overnight and applying, neither the hands nor the hair changed to the orangish colour that it normally should. Not even faintly.

Won't be buying again

Posted by 5116291707742836277 on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First bag I bought was very good and I loved the way it left my hair so I went ahead and ordered four more. This time I was disappointed when I opened them and found the henna is mixed with sand. This henna batch was gritty, sandy and had an extremely weak dye release. I have no choice but to keep them and use them all but I won't be buying anymore from this brand.

Great henna!

Posted by Reviewer3260012 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this to colour my hair, both with indigo and alone. Got a really nice colour, and it has lasted for quite a while without fading much. I'll definitely purchase again!

Would buy again!

Posted by 4992962283197569266 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using pure Henna to dye my hair for about 6 yers now and have tried various different henna powders. I've noticed that fine powder usually dyes more effectively than a coarser powder. This wasn't the finest quality I've used but the colour was super vibrant after just 1,5 hours of wear under a plastic wrap, and mixed with lemon juice. Even though it wasn't the finest of henna powders, it wasn't too coarse and didn't flake too bad as coarser powers tend to do. Was quite easy to rinse off with conditioner and a tiny bit of shampoo.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine and creamy texture compared to the henna I had been using - good, strong colour.

Good first try

Posted by Reviewer1492866 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This worked alright to dye my hair with but I needed to do it a second time with a more agressive leeching agent to release they dye (vinegar instead of lemon juice. )

Gorgeously red

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality finely ground henna for hair or other applications. I dye hair with it and it's fantastic. Will buy again.

Good henna

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bright color result, will buy again.

1 2