Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the price is amazing! Second, it is really smooth. Most importantly, the dye release is pretty decent. It is a bit weaker than pricier henna, more like an orange than red [short testing on my wrist came out a light orange]. Its not a problem on darker heads like mine, and on lighter hair Im sure it would be fine kept on a bit longer. Overall huge bank for your buck.

fake product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a regular user of the starkest botanicals Henna powder. The order that I last received seemed to be a fake one. It has nothing to do with iherb. The original seller/packager put some stupid powdered leaf Instead of Henna. I've been using Henna for over 25 years and can vouch that it wasn't henna. After soaking it overnight and applying, neither the hands nor the hair changed to the orangish colour that it normally should. Not even faintly.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use henna for many years and purchased henna from this vendor the first time. The product is a good quality and gave me a nice copper/red radiant shade to my fading hair. Also, the price of this product is a stealer. I hope they will have it in stock soon because I will buy again.

Won't be buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First bag I bought was very good and I loved the way it left my hair so I went ahead and ordered four more. This time I was disappointed when I opened them and found the henna is mixed with sand. This henna batch was gritty, sandy and had an extremely weak dye release. I have no choice but to keep them and use them all but I won't be buying anymore from this brand.

Great henna!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this to colour my hair, both with indigo and alone. Got a really nice colour, and it has lasted for quite a while without fading much. I'll definitely purchase again!

Would buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using pure Henna to dye my hair for about 6 yers now and have tried various different henna powders. I've noticed that fine powder usually dyes more effectively than a coarser powder. This wasn't the finest quality I've used but the colour was super vibrant after just 1,5 hours of wear under a plastic wrap, and mixed with lemon juice. Even though it wasn't the finest of henna powders, it wasn't too coarse and didn't flake too bad as coarser powers tend to do. Was quite easy to rinse off with conditioner and a tiny bit of shampoo.

Good first try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This worked alright to dye my hair with but I needed to do it a second time with a more agressive leeching agent to release they dye (vinegar instead of lemon juice. )

Great for hair colouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have had excellent results coloring my hair with this henna. Got a more vibrant colour and found it much easier to wash out of my hair than other brands.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine and creamy texture compared to the henna I had been using - good, strong colour.

Best Natural Hair dye Option Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural hair dye option for white hairs. It's value for money, flexibility in application where you can add other natural ingredients to enhance the colour and effects, such as tea, coffee, apple cider, olive or coconut oil, as it's also a hair treatment. Where can you find this good deal! My hair has Never been this Smooth, Shiny, Healthy and Manageable Before!

1 2 3