Great tea for cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is helpful if you have cystitis and is very potent. Just get yourself a tea ball and you're set. A little goes a long way. I recommend this brand.

Good Quality..

Posted by PracticalReviews on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i'm not using it in the traditional way for Ulcer or heartburn relief,it fulfill its purpose for me very well.i use it to ease the consumption of highly aromatic or acidic herbs on the stomach lining as well as softening its taste.for example,it works perfecly when i add 4 grams of Marshmallow Root together with 3 Grams of Vitex in a decoction,otherwise the vitex has too hot taste to consume in this amount,but this is the minimal dosage that affects my body.by the way Marshmallow makes any tea a gel like appearance so take it into consideration,for good or for bad...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Works for IC

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this herb for my interstitial cystitus and it has helped keep urinary frequency and spasms to a minimum. I brew it in the morning along with my decaf black tea and put some honey and cream in it--delicious. This herb/root has a unique earthy smell that some might not care for but I like it. The product comes in a resealable foil bag that is very handy.

Love this tea and it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put 1 teaspoon in a cup and make tea, drink several times a day. It helps tremendously with inflammation of any kind.

Marshmallow Root, Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective cough remedy. Pleasant taste. Generous amount of this herb delivered.

i didnt like it because its all stems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

and i dont have the time to simmer stems all day. pay a little more and stick with the powder.

Buy powdered Marshmellow root.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shredded dry Marsh-mellow root not suitable for immediate use.

Marshmallow root

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the past I had ordered Frontier organic marshmallow root and liked the aroma and taste, I'm not impressed with either the aroma or taste of the Starwest Botanicals marshmallow root. I now have two pounds of it that are of no use to me.

Great Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tea for soothing bladder pains. Easy to brew and tastes very pleasant. Please note to give 2 hours before and after drinking if you are taking any other medications. A++

Great for hair care

Posted by greenandclean on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I boil a strong tea from marshmallow root and add it to my deep conditioners, or make a detangling spray. Makes my hair amazingly soft, and gives great slip. Smells kinda weird, but it's so so worth it. I will continue to use this in my hair care forever.

1 2 3