Tasted great but read on....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After the first time i used it a few days went by & i placed the sealed bag in pantry. The next time i opened bag, there were moth eggs in it. They were everywhere, had to throw it out.

Be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed in the bag of Starwest Botanicals Red Raspberry tea, it contained many pieces of strips of plastic. The strips of plastic are the same size as the tea, it looks as though it was shredded together with the product. It's very hard to detect, but if you look closely you will see them. Just wanted to give a heads up of what I have found recently in this product. Please be careful and take notice of the products you are giving your family.

Great stuff for when a flu starts or you need to break a fever into a sweat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buy the whole big bag and drink copious amounts of steeped tea is what I do. It's a standard old herbalist's beverage, homemade and cheap. Don't ever want to be without it.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been recomended red raspberry leaf tea for pregnancy support. I make up a 4 cup batch by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil (in a sauce pan.) Then I remove it from heat and stir in 1/4 cup leaf, cover, and let it steep for 15 minutes. After that I strain it into a glass jar and put it in the frig to be drunk throughout the day. Usually I drink a cup warm just after making it. It tastes great warm or cold. It's good with lemon, too, but then I add honey. The taste reminds me of black tea. The first time I made it I liked it so well I drank 3 cups in one sitting, but later I felt more nautious. I threw up a bunch of bile; I think it was making me throw off some toxins. Later my morning sickness seemed to be improving, so I guess it was a good thing. I also find it increases my energy level if I drink 3 or 4 cups every day. I am hoping it will make childbirth faster and easier as some report, but it will be a while before I know anything about that. Just the extra energy is worth it!

Great preggo tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As you know - red raspberry leaf tones your uterus and gets you ready for labor - it's great for the last trimester. It's also extremely relaxing so I steep some in boiling water for 15 mins. every night. I had a lot of leg cramps in the middle of the night and this got rid of them - it has easily assimilated calcium so that's good for your bones too... :) big bonus: this has a good flavor and a bitter aftertaste, so some of you might want to use honey, but I like it plain. Overall a great product!

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought this because I heard it helped tone the uterus and made contractions during childbirth more productive. I am happy to say that it did what it was supposed to do. After I had my baby I sipped on the tea while I was in the hospital to help the uterus shrink back down and it definitely helped with that.

best price I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent products and best price around. Don't know what I'd do without it.

Great uterine tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give these to my female horses in the spring time to help ease uterine spasms during their heat cycles and it works great.

powerful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a chance to try this tea yet but will soon. I have used the conventional red raspberry tea and it is strong and very good and full flavored and figure the organic has to be so much better.

1 2 3 4