I really don't like stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

But this is great. I use a few drops in combination with almond butter that I've already sweetened with agave, and cover in my homemade chocolates. Makes the almond butter inside taste like... Toffee flavoured marsipan. Great stuff

Best flavor of all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

OM Goodness good!!!! So sweet and creamy tasting! Love this flavor and brand, I have sweet leaf English toffee as well, but this one is better....at least here!

super brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

if you like the toffee this item is for you.

Very creamy and rich smell

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Imparts a rich and creamy taste into your coffee/hot chocolate. Definitely recommended. Squeezebottle design also ensures minimal mess and the stevia drops flow quite smoothly, not droopy/thick/sticky.

Love it!

Posted by victorya on August 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use only some drops in coffee.The smell is very intense and I can not use a lot of it because of it's specific taste.

Nice flavor

Posted by GallaChiro on March 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it, I use regular stevia and then a splash of this to flavor my coffee, that way it lasts longer.

Posted by Katy on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Toffee flavored Stevia of this brand is better than Vanilla flavored, but still it's not what I've expected. The ingredient list doesn't show that there's alcohol in it, but it just smells like alcohol to me (or is it because of the grapefruit seed extract?). Preferred Now Foods stevia more. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok taste, I prefer wisdom naturals English toffee to this though

Toffee Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, I just didn't think the toffee flavor was strong enough.

Loving it! Great toffee taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading many reviews, I wasn't hoping to get anything special. However, this exceeded my expectations. Tastes so good, adds such a pleasant toffee taste and aroma to my drinks. You only need a few drops and here you get a sweet toffee taste. Would like to repurchase!