Rev. August Homburg

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Stevia product I have ever used, and I have tried many. I wish I had information as to it's use in cooking.

94% erythritol and only 6% stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have discovered that erythritol, the filler used in this product, was reeking havoc in my small intestine. I wasn't digesting food properly. Also, I developed a mystery pain in my right foot for no apparent reason. After I discontinued using erythritol my digestion is improving and the pain in my foot is subsiding. FYI, these illnesses appeared gradually over time as I had been using sugar substitute products containing erythritol for about two years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I discovered this product. Very sweet, dissolves easily, good in beverages & excelent with fruit

Stevita Spoonable Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Stevita is a best stevia I've found and have been using this product for years. Finding this here in iHerb saved me several dollars over the price I've been paying, with the best shipping price ever. Great service and communication also.

dave pugh

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent my wife has been trying to stop me taking sugar for a long time but stevia is not quite so easy to buy here, she orderd it without my knowledge and after 3 days using it i didnt notice any difference and i dont crave sweets anymore.

The best

Posted by NicoletteJ on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best Stevia on the market. I tried several before this one.

Great Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This size lasts for quite some time. I use 1 1/2 teaspoons to sweeten a whole gallon of tea. We use it for Kool-Aid too.

Stevita brand is the best

Posted by UllaMaya on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

After trying many other brands and forms of stevia (nunaturals, now foods..) this is the best one. No unpleasent after taste, unless you over do it, and you really need a tiny amount to get the sweetness you desire. If this is discontinued from the warehouse i can rely on any other Stevita product and order something else from their range instead.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

it1s a good thing

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Stevita. I use it in everything including baked goods and kool aid for my children. It cuts calories and sugar but you don't lose flavor.