Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ENG: Taste much in some minutes , then the gum get hard and tasteless and get stuck between my teeth. Wont buy again. I may be unlucky but i dont buy this again. NOR: Mye smak de første minuttene, så blir den hard or smakløs og festet seg mellom tenner/smuldret seg opp. Mulig jeg var uheldig, men kjøper ikke denne igjen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want more of these, really sweet and cinnamony

Good flavour, but not long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gets hard and flavourless too quick. But I do like the flavour when its still around.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and the Cinnamon taste is my favor. Spicy. However its names sounds like the Stevia is the sweetener while it's only the forth sweetener between the ingredients.

Not good

Posted by odereviews on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm in a search of good tasting Stevia product, but yet I haven't found one. First these taste pretty good, but after a short while the taste turns rather disgusting. You need a proper gum to remove that taste from your mouth. 2 stars for sorbitol and xylitol. Good thing that the price wasn't that bad.

Stevita, SteviaDent, Chewing Gum, Cinnamon, 12 Pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great chewing gum, the taste of cinnamon lasts long.

Stevia Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant lasting Cinnamon flavor. Nice texture.

Great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon gum so was really happy to find this. It tastes good and I'm glad it's not loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners. I love the packaging as it protects the pellets from going soft in my bag. Will definitely buy more.

Posted by Strelka on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Diezgan spēcīgas garšas košļenes, bet garša turas tieši tik ilgi, cik tās ir lietojamas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase