excelant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty for me

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty and high quality fruit and chocolate. I;m going to buy this one again and also try the entire series. Thumbs up

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So yummy

Really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it and ate it in one day. Definitely will buy more

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seriously awesome. Afraid to order again since I ate the entire pack in a day and a half..!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price with great quality

Soo delicious chocolate covered cheeries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic! My mouth is watering just thinking of them. They are so much better than what you can get in the bulk section of the grocery stores.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious - everyone in the family loved it !

****DELICIOUS !! ***** Stoneridge Orchards, Montmorency Cherries, Dipped in Dark Chocolate

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy. I couldn't wait for them to arrive and try them. Cherries slightly tart and chocolate not gooey when you chew through it, just how I like it. If you like gooey chocolate you may not like them. Chocolate is also not over sweet which compliments the genuine whole cherries nicely. Approximately 42 cherries in each bag and they vary in size which makes them interesting. This is the real thing. I'm so glad I bought several bags as these are really nice and not sickening like some chocolate can be. Highly recommended. ♥♥☺Please read my page by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all: Montmorency Cherries Dipped in Dark Chocolate. How can you improve on this? Yum. I think the chocolate may have a hint of cherry flavoring. I wished they shipped these year-round.