It does its job

Posted by beautycare on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Controls my breakout

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is oily and prone to breakouts, I tried the red Stridex it was good but abit too strong and drying so I thought I would give this a try and I was right it is more gentle and I feel it is more effective than the red one, I don't know why but I really saw a difference on my skin since I used it. my skin is more calm and even if there is a new pimple it will go away faster. I use it ever night after cleansing my face and I wait for it to dry (even half an hour) and then I apply my face cream or serum. highly recommended!

Great for your face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

It left my face a little bit dry after my first use but it deals great with pimples and oily skin.

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so helpful in the morning, they are easy to use, and they don't burn my sensitive skin since they don't have alcohol! HG PRODUCT!!

pretty good

Posted by Carybear on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

can be a little drying. i dont know if they helped my closed comedones, its too early to tell

Stridex, Single-step Acne control

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter found this product a little drying on her skin.

Did not do much for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

First and foremost I want to state a warning, if you use any product on your face with lactic acid, DO NOT APPLY OR USE THIS PRODUCT TOO. It will cause a chemical reaction and burn your face, as such it has done to me. My skin is burnt now and itll take some days to heal but it is painful. The product itself did not do much for me beside dry my skin. It seemed to make my skin more vulnerable thought, I'd get wounds more easily and bleed more(I.e popping a zit would cause a lot of bleeding, more than normal). So I've stopped using it.

Great all round BHA for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this every.mornjng to maintain skin turnover on my face. It does a great job.ans isn't iffitatin or drying at all. And so inexpensive!

Todo un descubirmiento

Posted by sonia1980 on June 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

A partir de ahora no podré vivir sin estos discos. Vienen muy bien impregnados en liquidito y cunden un montón; yo corto el disco por la mitad porque considero que usandolo entero desperdicias producto. Deja la piel muy suave aunque no puedo valorar si sirve para el acne (no tengo). En el próximo pedido se vienen para casa un par de botes más

Treat and prevents pimples! Get 5% off on your entire cart, use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have acne prone and sensitive skin. I love this product because it helps me fights pimples without causing irritation on my skin. I also love that it is alcohol free and it has vitamins that promote skin health.