"Permanent" Acne Disappearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started wiping my face with a Stridex pad every night after cleansing, focusing mainly on the right side of my face, which tends to be covered in spots that never go away. After doing this every night for two weeks, the skin there is now completely smooth to the touch! I never experienced any side effects such as dry skin, but YMMV based on your skin type (mine is acne-prone and slightly oily). Highly recommended! PS. My skin care routine, if it helps anyone: AM: Cleanse, moisturise PM: Cleanse, Stridex (allow to dry before going to bed)

A holy grail product

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think much of that at first, it seemed like there was a gimmick or something. But it had rave reviews, they said it works wonders. So since it's really cheap, I got it. In the begging, there's no results, it may help the cysts reveal and come to the surface. You may have less spots and zits..but the wonder to it is that it unclogges the pores, and minimizes them. It REALLY REALLY does so.You will be amazed progressively. Just take some photos of yourself now and 2 months-6months later. Cut the pads in 2 or 3, they are pretty big for only one use.I highly recommend and I will most definetely repurchuse! (55 pads in three pieces last me a year)

Your affordable weapon against clogged pores.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving these Stridex pads, seriously. They work better on oily skin, since salicylic acid is your ally against sebum. I feel that my pores seem cleaner, so that's great! There's a lot of liquid in the container, so your pads will always be saturated, I even squish them a tiny bit, because I feel it's too much. This is also nice if you want to do some spot treatment with a cotton bud and not waste a pad.

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.

Great for reducing pores

Posted by BeautyJunkie on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TLDR: This has helped me minimize my porish appearance, following Fifty Snail's guide. My Skin Type: Dehydrated, reactive, sensitive and prone to dryness. Why I purchased it: This BHA is a product that's part of Fifty Snail's guide to reducing a porish appearance. I got this brand because it was alcohol free and when I tried it out it felt fine on my skin. What I love about it: Does not dry my skin out and it has helped with Fifty's routine. I also cut the pad in half since it was more than enough for my face, and this has helped the Stridex last longer. How I use it: I recommend following Fifty Snail's Pore Guide for detailed instructions. I use this once a week, and it's the first step before applying my charcoal max 20 minutes later and then cleansing it off with my Banila Purity and Micellar Water. Verdict: This is a good product that hasn't been irritating to my skin at all and I think it should suit any fellow skin twin looking for a good BHA. I have also noticed results following Fifty's method, so it was definitely a good purchase and well worth the price.

Like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to have acne and finally I found these pads which helped me almost to get rid of my problem. I tried to use salicylic acid and a lot of other stuff but it did not help. I am very surprised that this one really helped and I ordered it the second time. I cut these pads half and for me it's enough to use it once per day.

So glad I can get these in Korea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these before bed as part of my three step cleansing process and they do seem to make a big difference. Paired with a gentle cleanser and a good moisturizer, the Stridex pads will help keep your skin clear!

strong product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very potent product. Tended to dry out my skin too much if used everyday. Would recommend using this product 2/3 times a week maximum. 23F, oily-combination skin, slightly sensitive, acne prone.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for ingrown hair and helped me really well. Also, pores on my face are smaller

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin info: (Live in Singapore, Humid weather) Sensitive, Combination skin - dry yet oily Large pores, whiteheads and blackheads. Clogged pores Occasional pimples My Regime : (*whats good for my skin may not be good for yours & just sharing) 0. Make up removal - garnier micellar cleansing water/ Bioderma Sebium H20 1. Cleanser - HADA LABO - AHA + BHA Mild exfoliating face wash (oil control) 2. Removes left over trace of cleanser/ oil/ makeup - Bioderma Sebium H20 - 3. Cleanse/ Treats - Stridex 4. Moisturiser - Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel (AM) / HADA LABO - Retinol Anti-aging + 3D lotion (PM) 5. Treats - Nixoderm (spot treatment/ on blackheads area) Review for stridex pad: My other products do have other exfoliating ingredients but after include stridex pad into my daily regime, i notice my skin looks better : 1. Prevents pimples 2. Face looks brighter. SA acts like a gentle exfoliation to the skin. 3. Noticeable reduction of blackheads. Pores look cleaner 4. Less clogged pores