Best face moisture oil

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I have switched to the Suki products recently and I am very happy with the quality of their skincare line. I use this facial oil as a third step in my skincare routine (after the cleanser and toner). It is easily absorb by the skin and don't feel greasy. It moisturize well, and doesn't cause any sensitivity on my skin. It is also helpful in reducing oiliness and blemishes when combined with the toner of the same line. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Fantastic product - why is iHerb not selling it anymore?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for 6 years now. It has cleared and normalised my face. No pimples, no redness. Why is iHerb not selling it anymore???

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have always been a suki fans especially for their basic products (read: cleanser, toner, and moisturiser). Smells good, breathable. Often I pair it with my dessert essence jojoba oil at night for a booster effect. Not sure if this is a product I cant live without but it doesnt cause irritation and is pleasant.