Best toner I have used so far

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I have discovered the brand Suki recently via their starter kit. I have used this toner provided in the starter kit for 2 weeks and it was such a good product that I decided to repurchase the full-size toner. It really helps to fight blemishes and yet is gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. I combine it everyday with the moisturizing oil from Suki and it is a great combo. I finally found a skincare routine that is suitable for my sensitive skin. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Big Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Suki products and use this one every day. It is mild, refreshing and smells wonderful. Perfect prep for moisturizer and then makeup, or after taking your makeup off and as part of a before bed routine. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or any other Suki product.

很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

这个闻起来很天然的味道,用起来也很好。感觉和介绍说的差不多。而且不是油,滋润吸收的很快,但如果皮肤太干,就不太适应

טונר של סוקי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

טונר טוב מאוד. משתמשת בו לאחר ניקוי הפנים בסבון במקלחת על גבי צמר גפן בטפיחות קלות.

The best toner i used

Posted by todleroni on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live Suki products and this one is just exceptional, i enjoy using the toner now, i used to avoid it because it just wasn't comfortable on my face. The drops are tiny, the spray is strong, the effect is that my face feels hydrated after cleansing it and washing with water.