Great product

Posted by Reviewer3220615 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I blend it with aloe vera gel in my hand - best daily face moisturiser ever!!! Skin looks and feels amazing. A lot of people ask me what I use for my face... :-9 Hugs from Sweden!

Great Results!

Posted by 4861779522187357078 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as an accompaniment to the Suki "Moisture-Rich Cleansing Lotion", as a system. Being a guy, I never really paid a lot of attention to skin care. But since I spend a lot of time in the sun, I wanted to care for my face better. I have seen my overall complexion improve, the lines around my eyes decrease or disappear altogether, and my pores have shrunk noticeably. The skin feels more healthy and smooth to the touch.

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer2084458 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this is very natural and very lovely. It really grows on you. It moisturizes very good, but if you have dry skin it may not moisturize enough. Worth a try.

Great for clearing pimples!

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand and this product is one I've been using for 10 years now, it always clears up my skin when I have blemishes and isn't too oily. I just use 3 drops each time.

Nourishing, smoothing and calming

Posted by 5184567177192586129 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin loved this oil! Easily absorbable leaves the skin nourished and feeling fresh, plu, the smell is marvellous! A definite on my shoping list.

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer2608276 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. It is the best oil that I have used. It takes a few minute to absorb to skin. Not sticky

Bad!

Posted by 5105142732704988782 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was a dissappointment! Too heavy for the face (!) oil, irritating smell, Absorb bad, leaves yellow colour on the face. Waist of money! I bought it because if nice reviews, and I thought it couldn't be bad as the price is very high!