Best cleanser I ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and I'm very happy about this cleanser. It's soft, smells good and seems like gonna hold in long time. My skin doesn't feel dry after washing. Highly recommended!

good cleanser

Posted by moimelodie on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I have purchased this product as the first step of my new skincare routine. I use it twice a day, a tiny amount in the morning to prep my skin for the day (before toning and moisturizing), and a bit more in the evening as makeup remover and cleanser. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and a tiny amount really goes a long way. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Nice cleanser. Nice smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all I'm so glad iherb started selling suki Products. The first thing I noticed about this cleanser was the wonderful smell. And it feels very Natural and Nice on the skin, but you should add some water (just a few drops) in Your palms With the cleanser before cleansing Your face. It makes it a little lighter, especially for those With sensitive/dry skin. And it also make it foam a little bit. But a very Nice Product - Worth a try.