Good starter kit to evaluate Suki products

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I have heard about the brand Suki recently and I wanted to test their skincare regimen. This kit is perfect to try out their products as it contains a small amount of the key products of the Suki regimen. The amount of toner and moisturizing oil is enough to last 2 weeks (using them twice daily). On the other hand the amount of cleansing clay was very little and I could use it only for 2 uses as a mask. The cleansing bar size is mini also but lasting a long time (I still haven't finished it). The sensitive cleansing bar was not as good as expected for face cleansing. I am now using it for body only as it was too drying for my face. I love the toner and moisturizing oil. Together they really worked in 2 weeks to transform the aspect of my skin and fight the oiliness and blemishes. Those are the 2 products I have repurchased from iHerb already in the full size version. I can't say much about the cleansing clay as the size provided didn't allow me to really judge this product. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Un kit fantástico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unos productos frantasticos, y aunq parezcan pequeños dan para muchísimos usos por lo cual podremos ver resultados, notó la piel más uniforme más limpia y más fresca, el único pero el tónico se acaba mucho antes que el resto de productos. Perfecto para pieles sensible. Muy recomendable

regimen that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The kit does everything it promises though I liked the previous version (bigger bottles for more $$$) better, that's why it's 4 stars. Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser & Facial Oil are the best beauty products I've seen in the past few years; they work (cleanse, clarfiy, balance etc.), they are versatile and fun to use. Balancing Day Lotion was perfect for my combination/sensitive/rosacea-prone skin in summer (note: NO sunscreen, you'll need some extra protection), not enough moisturizing when it's colder and drier. Purifying Cleanser is a hard-working product as well. Toner & masque did nothing special for me though they probably enhanced the regiment. Those two seem to expensive to buy separately. Other products still work great in combination with my usual routine. As for the smell, which is a deal-breaker for some, I really enjoyed its herbal/lemony notes.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is not harsh on my skin and the trial bottles give me the chance to figure out which products I would like to repurchase.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gostei muito!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really great stuff! I would recommend trying these samples out before buying the full size. Especially great for people with oily or acne prone skin. My skin looks less red and irritated and seems to be clearing up. Will definitely repurchase. Also, the products smell like a day spa..which is always a plus.

good quality product from "luxury" eco brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with all the products I've got in a set mask last longer then the others :) would definitely go for "full versions"

After two months of trial, I must say...healing, but costly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These products put me on the right path to healing my mild, but persistent non-inflammatory acne. I'd like to highlight the masque, balancing lotion & toner for its effectiveness in balancing my oily skin, clearing up scars and giving me glowing skin. On the other hand, my skin could not tolerate the exfoliant wash scrub nor the purifying cleanser. In fact, when I swapped Dr. Bronner's baby magic soap for the cleansers, the small, tiny, and stubborn bumps vanished within hours.

high price for small amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אני מאד אוהבת ערכות התנסות אבל במקרה הזה הכמויות פשוט קטנות מדי והאריזות בהם הגיעו המוצרים (בקבוקוני זכוכית) לא נוחים לשימוש יעיל של כמות החומר הקטנה. לאנדלאו ודויטה יש ערכות התנסות מוצלחות יותר מבחינת הכמות (שיכולה להספיק לשבועיים לעומת של סוקי שתספיק ליומיים בקושי) ובמחירים נוחים יותר. מאכזב. המוצרים עצמם מצוינים!

When they say mini they mean MINI size of a sample

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for a weekend away if you use the products normally or great to test if your looking to purchase normal size. Nice fresh lemon smell but too harsh for my skin so more for oily skin then combo