The best!

Posted by jazzmiss on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best eye cream in the market so far! It's not cheap but worth the price. Besides, a little goes a long way! I am using already 3 bottle and haven't found anything better! The only thing is that Suki changed formula a little bit so now the color of the cream is light brown, not white. It's very light and penetrates quickly into the skin. It depuffs under eye area almost instantly. Skin feels soft and hydrated. It comes in a small round jar so it's worth to have a small spatula for application to keep your cream free from bacteria.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eye cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just purchased this on iHerb after trying out a sample. I absolutely love this eye cream! It's the first eye cream that visibly lightens my dark circles and leaves my eye area looking superbly-hydrated. I was convinced my lines were even smoothened out... I can't wait to get my hands on the actual pot when it arrives! Love!

it's alright

Posted by Katarinatan on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't rave about this eye cream cos I haven't seen any dramatic improvement in my eyes. I still have my wrinkles and dark eye circles, after 3 wks of use. I especially don't like the color of this pdt. It's is brown in color. Which makes me wonder why it's such a off putting color for an eye cream. Did some ingredient oxidized even before I could use it?

not worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference on eye bags.

Too expenssive

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and couldn't see much difference with cheaper eye creams. I was disappointed.