Magic!

Posted by jazzmiss on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very gentle exfoliating cleanser suitable for all skin types. I have a sensitive skin that is prone to redness but this cleanser works fine for me without causing any irritation. Skin feels soft and revived like after a SPA therapy.

Simply stunning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this products for 5 years. I still remember how glowing my face became the first time I used it. I have very sensitive face and this product work perfect on my skin. A must-have.

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of of the best scrubs I've ever used, and certainly the most pleasant of them. Great texture, smells wonderful. Face looks refreshed afterwards. Too bad I could not use the product to the end because it dries, Which is disappointing considering the high price.

Best cleanser ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't find a cleanser better than this one, I've been using it for 10 years.

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I've found what I always wanted. A very good scrub without leaving to worry the skin dry after or irritate but yet works well

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your skin feeling smooth and very gentle. + good for those with sensitive faces.

Natural and nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my skin smooth and doesn't have any nasty chemicals

Not pleased with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read all the comments here and the good advisers about this product, but I should say I did not fell off my chair for this product. It costs too much and it dis not help that much. I don't recommend.

mildly but deeply clean skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell so good. I use it twice a week.

Good but not perfect

Posted by MB CULTURE on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I asked myself why pay a lot of money for sugar and aromatic oil. But after I tried I got an answer. The product is addictive. Very pleasant and refreshing lemon smell. The fun part is the foaming, it is unlike any other product I tried. But, I can not give 5 stars. The packaging ruin the experience and the best in the product. Too bad and very disappointing

1 2 3