Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

Healthy alternative, but very rich

Posted by eselle on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Tasty but higher in fat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, but I still prefer peanut or almond butter. Also, it has more fat and less protein than almond and peanut butter. It is all natural, and if you want sunflower seed butter or just a little difference in your usual nut butter, this is a fine choice.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste a lot like peanut butter. Not as strong, but a really good substitute! I love that they haven't added anything to the sunflower seeds!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly the texture I expected but this was my first time tasting sunbutter. Overall very tasty and I use it for many things (the best use yet was on top of French toast with maple syrup!)

Posted by tinatherese on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Good taste, easy to spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

Nice stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic, nice and smooth.

Easy to spread but average taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is good but I prefer my home made sunflower seed butter.