Good taste, easy to spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

Nice stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic, nice and smooth.

It's Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love peanut butter. Love. This to me doesn't compare as an alternative. Apples to oranges, really. Not bad but you have to get the P.B. mindset out of your head. The best P.B. alternative I have ever encountered is "WOW Butter" but it's made with toasted soy so still an allergy for many.

not my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how to review this because I found the roasted sunflower flavor to be way too strong and bitter, but maybe that's how it's supposed to taste. Not a great alternative to peanut butter in my opinion.

Bit to earthy for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didnt like it on its own, however mixed with some cocoa and maple syrup its a yummy choc spread.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is runny and has kind of a burnt taste - almost like sesame oil. I like that this spread has no sugar or palm oil , but I really prefer the taste and consistency of peanut butter..

Rancid Smell even before opening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am totally disappointed! My purchase of 4 bottles of this sunflower butter has just arrived. The product is supposed to be sealed for freshness but I can smell the rancid oil when I open the lid (& I didn't even break the seal yet)! I noticed that the packaging has changed. Am I being sold old stock ? I was forced to give it 1 star cos otherwise I can't submit my review!