Bad bad bad experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, this was such a tiny packet and the contents were very little. The almonds were coated with some powdery chocolate which was unique! I wasn't sure if it was my luck, but several pieces of almonds were EXTREMELY bitter. Perhaps from over baking or the cocoa wasn't mixed properly?? It was so bitter that I have to spit it out and it leave a very bad after-taste in my entire mouth and couldn't be washed off with water until I eat something else like a mint candy. Out of the entire packet, I would say 20% of the almond tasted bad - for that I'm thankful the quantity is little so I can finish it asap. Won't recommend unless you're into some nasty bitter nuts. Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Personally I like it, it's not sweet but the cocoa is present.

so great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious addition to yoghurt or as a snack in your lunch box

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this snack! Crunchy almonds coated with a fine coat of cocoa powder. There is a slight sweetness to it which offsets the bitter cocoa powder. I feel "healthy" eating this. I've ordered this again and again.

love this product.. .satisfies the chocolate desire and yet is very very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so happy to find this in an upscale health store.. even happier to find it on iherb at a better price :)

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

clean ingredients + quality taste = guilt free snack

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste a little bitter outside because of the cocoa, i kept it refrigerated and ate it when its chill, if u bite it slowly u can taste the bitterness, then sweetness from the almonds, overall i like it

like the added probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice flavour

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty, but not enough in a pack for the price. Good for a treat though!

yummers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Totally yummy but such a tiny package for the price. You can kinda eat it all at once...

1 2 3