Fine crystals

Posted by LantauMama on June 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are 'fine' and not course - makes it much easier to use without grinding first!

Lovely product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product with fine grains. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Source of trace minerals

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Himalayan Salt contains more than just sodium and chloride. It delivers 80+ other elements, including trace minerals that are needed for basic biology. It is completely free from modern-day pollution. It was formed by the Earth millions of years before modern humans polluted the oceans. Thus, it is completely free from pesticides, PCBs, and other synthetic chemicals of any kind. Processed white salt is bad for you. Stop using processed white salt. Just like white bread and white rice, it's overly processed and stripped of essential nutrients. Only full-spectrum salt such as Himalayan Salt should ever be used by any health-conscious consumer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta esta sal de color rosaceo y puedo disfrutar de los saludables minerales del Himalaya, en cuanto al sabor diré que proporciona sabor y una suave salación a los platos sin llegar a sentir salación excesiva en el paladar como la tradicional sal refinada. El precio está muy bien, yo la recomiendo

wonderful himalayan salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This salt is great, I would not ever use any other salt. Especially good if you suffer from any of the conditions that are exacerbated by high salt usage.

Healthiest salt

Posted by Rena61 on March 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

You get a large amount for your money. This is the kind of salt my body likes and craves. The best part is it has been cut to fine for table salt shakers, which makes it dissolve in my food much faster then having to use the grinder. Convenient, fast iherb service, healthy, tasty, who can ask for anything more.

We all love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my parents, they love the taste of it and I started to use this too.

I am converted

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to laugh at silly hipster vegans who used pink salt, but I just tried this pink salt for the last month and I get it now, and would like to apologize to the hipster vegans, you were right.

Great product. So beneficial.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Himalayan salt and this one has been very good.

very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use this almost for everything from detoxing my colon by doing salt water flush to adding it to salads dishes and it lasts for long