I can't live without !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin was in trouble before I know about this cream. After using for a month, my skin became more soft and I don't need to use anything more than this !!! Love it 💕

All-over lotion

Posted by JuliaAliceBriges on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A miracle lotion for body, face and eye area! Absorbs in a few seconds, doesn't leave a greasy film and smells good and subtly. Will reorder!

top notch lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent for stretch marks, & i use this all over my body, it great for skin, but since i have such a dry skin, i have to apply body oil afterwards! but been using this for 4 years

MSM for Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this MSM product for my daughter to use for her psoriasis (one of many products I have purchased over the years) But...this time it actually helped. Not a cure as such but makes such a great difference to the lesions. Will re-purchase!

Absolutely Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is absolutely amazing, I will never use another. It makes my skin silky smooth. The only problem is the small 8oz size, my came the day before yesterday and I just ordered 2 more last night.

The only cream that works

Posted by betterlife on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You don't need a big bottle, it works great for Calgary's dry weather.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best natural cream I've ever come accross and super gently! Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked for my sensitive skin

Basic moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommend ! It's a basic works good cream.It moisturizes, absorbs quickly, does not leech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my friend who has eczema, he usedit every night before bed and it is very moisture.

1 2