Pure opti-MSM flakes where's my period?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking pure opti-MSM flakes for 3 months for my arthritis' pain .I was doing fine the pain completely gone .had thicker, softer hair and softer skin .more energy .1st month my menstruation was light (sorry for going through details but it's important to mention it)2nd month had it 2 days earlier ( my cycle has been always clockwork ) 3rd month it's gone !!! I stopped taking msm for one week now and still nothing. I checked many forms to see if there are other women having the same problem and found alot .so please ladies be careful with msm as it affects our hormones. I feel sad to be obliged to stop taking it but am not ready to have a breast cancer yet .will continue taking my multivitamins and vitamin C only.

Best form of MSM Flakes/Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands of MSM powder and have had to throw them into the bin, as the chemical smell from them was noticeable the moment the packet was open, this MSM has no chemical smell is easy to drink and my skin feels smoother and less dry too

The finest MSM on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this MSM product, it comes as flakes and it is the best form for MSM.

Excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cela plusieurs fois que je commande ce produit. Excellent. Je continuerai à le commander. Le goût amer est "presque" à la longue. Bon pour la peau, les cheveux, les ongles et plus que tout, pour l'énergie du corps. Je vous le recommande.

Giving this product a try, but its not the greatest taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to get into this but I am not really that into the taste.. which is similar to copper sulphate (eww) aaaannndd I don't usually drink juice (more so smoothies) and this is best on an empty stomach - so I am having trouble fitting it into my routine. But I want to give it a go more! Can't really give a final verdict, but I would say it is certainly very very beneficial!

Wonderful, just starting off!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for two days and I have already noticed more energy, must wait to see if the improvement goes on. Thanks a lot, really wonderful:-)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be very helpful after having a muscle problem, its helped build tissue and my muscles back to life, I take 2tsp in my morning drink with vit c powder for better absorbtion .

Msm flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this to put into a lotion I make. It works perfectly.

Good for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product cleared my allergies in several days. For excellerated healing and other health benefits not sure but hopeful

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

t. I see soo much difference in the texture of my skin

1 2