Awesome wraps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So excited to get my coconut wraps; being on a very strict diet to manage and maintain my Rheumatoid Arthritis I missed my sushi and wraps but then I discovered coconut wraps - changed my world - when you're gluten, grain, dairy, egg free it's a small world. Very happy customer :)

Not sure what recipe this works with?

Posted by YoungerNextYear on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is raving about these wraps and I can understand because they are easy to wrap and roll, nice texture and very coconutty. But I really didn't like them with anything savory as the coconut flavor was too overpowering to use in place of my traditional whole wheat type of wrap -- it didn't work. I think this is more of a dessert wrap for sweet fillings - like crepes, nutella or nut butters, fruit fillings. I don't disagree with the coconut flavor, I just can't figure out worthwhile recipe that I would enjoy enough to buy this product again and again, so I'm at a standstill -- maybe a coconut chicken wrap? If anyone has any good savory recipes where this wrap rocks, post in your feedback because I think this is a great product with the right recipe.

coconut wraps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I must be careful what I eat due to allergies. love these for bread substitute...chicken, or tuna salad. tried hot filling...had to use two to hold it because it melted. good for dessert filling too..(coconut manna with fruit, flavor/ stevia)

Great Fr Candida

Posted by FortuneKookie on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only wrap i know of that i can use.. but its too expensive to eat often.. such a pity

Delicious

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These coconut wraps are really tasty, I love using them for savoury and sweet snacks. And they're raw too, bonus!

ADDICTED!!!!

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

OMG where should I begin? LOOOOVE these. perfect to use as tortilla bread. Right now I'm a big fan of stuffing them with argula salad, avocado and smoke salmon. SOOOO freaking good. U need these in your life! For real

Tasty & versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed this as a substitute for fajita wraps. Expensive but a lovely product.

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ideal with chocolate spread and banana, I couldn't stop and had the whole pack as my lunch with vegan nutella and bananas...

I really love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They bend nad don't snap, the best! tastes nice, not nearly as weird as suspected

So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these so much and will repurchase. You can make all kinds of healthy wraps with veggies, lean meats, even fruits. I even made a peanut butter and organic honey wrap which was awesome. They are just dried coconut flesh with no added sugar. Awesome! iherb has nice organic honey too.

1 2 3 4