Product of Taiwan & Tested for Radiation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I purchased this product, I called Sunfood to check the origin of spirulina and chlorella. I heard that they came from South Korea and are grown indoors to avoid contamination. (They are not USDA Organic because they are grown indoors, I also heard.) When I received my order, "Product of Taiwan" was printed on the back. I called again to clarify the conflicting info and spoke with Jay. He said chlorella-only tablets are from South Korea, but this 50/50 tablets are from Taiwan. Whether they are from South Korea or Taiwan, they are grown indoors to avoid contamination and are tested for purity, including radiation. After Fukushima, you should be really careful with algae, so I was glad to learn that Sunfood understands the importance of product safety. (FYI: Another company that makes radiation-tested algae products is HealthForce Nutritionals.)

Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Posted by sharonhiulam on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea why iHerb would omit to put this warning in the product description and I have absolutely no idea how it would even be legal to sell a product known to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Only came to notice this warning on the package after a few days of use and I'm throwing it out to protect my future children.

Ok but...

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was just a little disappointed by the small package and very small tablets.. Doesn't last long but I'm sure the quality is top.

Best combination of Super Algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent detox, small pill easy to take In my experience, Sunfood products are always high in quality ... same goes for these tablets iHerb: please add all Sunfood products especially their new product "Acai Maqui Bowl Mix"

Detox easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good! When I am traveling and not getting enough greens, I make sure I popped these to have daily bowel movement. I also find it that it helps me with the needed immunity boost.

superfood but not suitable for all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed without knowing before hand that this is not suitable for women trying to get pregnant!!!!

Always Gotta Have Chlorella Around So Giving These A Try

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit disappointed by the amount in this package...find that there are other brands that are more generous. As far as I can tell, quality is good.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

excellent quality price ratio!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ve been using it to reduce my chronic constipation and this combo spirulina/chlorella did work very well in this matter

Sunfood, Spirulina & Chlorella, Super Algae Tablets, 250 mg, 225 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are small and easy to swallow. Plus, no unpleasant smell at all! Love it!

1 2 3