Product of Taiwan & Tested for Radiation

Posted by Reviewer3122517 on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I purchased this product, I called Sunfood to check the origin of spirulina and chlorella. I heard that they came from South Korea and are grown indoors to avoid contamination. (They are not USDA Organic because they are grown indoors, I also heard.) When I received my order, "Product of Taiwan" was printed on the back. I called again to clarify the conflicting info and spoke with Jay. He said chlorella-only tablets are from South Korea, but this 50/50 tablets are from Taiwan. Whether they are from South Korea or Taiwan, they are grown indoors to avoid contamination and are tested for purity, including radiation. After Fukushima, you should be really careful with algae, so I was glad to learn that Sunfood understands the importance of product safety. (FYI: Another company that makes radiation-tested algae products is HealthForce Nutritionals.)

Detox easy!

Posted by 4681645501595743054 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good! When I am traveling and not getting enough greens, I make sure I popped these to have daily bowel movement. I also find it that it helps me with the needed immunity boost.

Ok but...

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was just a little disappointed by the small package and very small tablets.. Doesn't last long but I'm sure the quality is top.

Always Gotta Have Chlorella Around So Giving These A Try

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit disappointed by the amount in this package...find that there are other brands that are more generous. As far as I can tell, quality is good.

superfood but not suitable for all

Posted by 5194070425503352119 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed without knowing before hand that this is not suitable for women trying to get pregnant!!!!

excellent quality price ratio!

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ve been using it to reduce my chronic constipation and this combo spirulina/chlorella did work very well in this matter

Sunfood, Spirulina & Chlorella, Super Algae Tablets, 250 mg, 225 Tablets

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are small and easy to swallow. Plus, no unpleasant smell at all! Love it!

great

Posted by 5674390736304113791 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Wasn't able to continue taking the product

Posted by 5081188292088781884 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a friend who uses and swears by it; unfortunately, I didn't get the same results. Because of the iron content, I was not able to continue taking this product due to the fact my body does not absorb iron well.

I don't think I can live without it anymore

Posted by 5200506220657626208 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't have enough green food in my diet so this is absolutely amazing to add never knew about spirulina & chlorella before until now Thank you so much for this incredible super food!

1 2