Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, satisfies hunger and gives you energy

Good Product

Posted by energetyx on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a number of alternatives to whey protein powders, and this is definitely one of the best. It mixes better than other rice protein powders, tastes pretty good and has an excellent nutritional profile. However, it still doesn't compare to the smoothness and versatility of whey protein and has a noticeably dry/course texture. Expensive, too.

Doen't melt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product tsstes sandy and it doesn't melt wwll. I consume the product becausse I'm vegetarian, but the milki products are much better. I wish you will improve.

A supplement made to fulfill nutritional need, not a kind of food to be enjoyed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nutritionally sound product, but...... Not dissolve well in water and leave fine residue in my bottle that require a good scrub to remove. Just like other product of this brand, it taste weird and feel gritty. Instead of enjoying it sip by sip, I put a scoop of this product into 400ml of water and gulp it down as fast as I can.

Good product but chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So, I tried to like this but alas it is too chalky for me, just can't! It ruined my smoothies and the taste is not good, Gave it 3 stars because if one can take the texture then it is a good nutritional product. I now take the Whole body nutrition from Genuine Health same but also with greens and not chalky at all very good tasting

Starchy protein powder and not much vanilla taste in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite hard to dissolve and the powder is too fine that it disperses into the air quite easily.

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was sweeter than i expected, but it contains 15 graims of plantpbased protein per scoop. I can see my muscle building! Good product overall.

Poor access to plastic products packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Poor access to plastic products packaging

Its Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting something better after reading all the good reviews. What I do not like is that after tasting it (in drinks, cakes or whatever I use it for) my mouth stays with a very strong flavor. I was expecting a light vanilla taste, this one is very strong and kind of chalky. It blends very well.

fine healthy product, but taste is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase