Tastes nice, but too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only like stevia in very small quantities, and this powder has too much. However, it is tasty and rather neutral otherwise...plus it's raw. As far as protein powders go, this one is one of the best...it would probably be THE best if they just scaled back on the stevia!

so far we r loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave a 4 star just because I've yet to see the long term result or effect. We simply love how powdery soft it is, easy to dissolve and not grainy at all. Pretty smooth. Worried that it would be sickly sweet or stevia taste is too strong (as mentioned on other reviews), it is the perfect note of sweetness and the perfect hint of vanilla. SO FAR LOVING IT!!!

Very good protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Needed a good protein powder to fulfill my nutritional requirement. Heard about this product and immediately ordered it. Pros: Can be used to make a tasty smoothie No sugar needed Mixes well with any drink Cons: Probably the only downside of this product, since I ordered it from the US I had to pay the custom duty as well, which was almost as much as the product price!! If somehow this product is available in India I would happily buy it again because it's a great protein powder.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn't good

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't bother my stomach like other protein powders have. Flavor is good. Only 4 stars because the texture is chalky. You can somewhat remedy this if you add more liquid and fruit.I have gotten used to it though.

Sun Warrior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great discovery ! I recommand it to substite flour in healthty and digest pancake in the morning. It taste a little too much in smoothie for me. But i'll definitivily purchase it again!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best protein powders nutritionally so you can't really go wrong. Doesn't taste that great with just water, I would recommend adding some cacao with it. The texture is a little bit gritty but it is great for adding into baking as he flavour isn't too overwhelming.

Nice but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the sunwarrior rice proteins but I find the vanilla way too sweet. I mixed half and half with the warrior blend which toned down the sweetness and found that much more palatable.

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good Product. Taste good !

Protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product meets requirements in all aspects, the only thing I find worth mentioning is that texturally it is gritty lie a very fine sand.

1 2 3 4