Superb vegan protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff doesn't taste fantastic, but doesn't taste that bad either. It dissolves beautifully in liquid, which is in contrast to every other rice protein I've tried. What makes sunwarrior a superior choice for protein is that it has a complete amino acid profile and is raw and not chemically processed. Highly recommended. A special note to Australian customers: get the vanilla one because for some reason the unflavoured one can't be sent to Australia. I don't know why though.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've tooken tons of different proteins and after finding out how unhealthy whey and soy proteins were for the body i found sun warrior protein. It literally is the best protein i've bought. Fills you up without upsettin your stomach, gives me instant energy and really helps me heal after my workouts..strongly reccomend it

Very good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best proteins I have used. It tastes good, is naturally lactose-free as well as vegan. The only thing I wish for is to have this protein available at my local store!

It's early yet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had taken many protein powders over the years and lately had been shying away from taking them since the others were leaving me with a heavy/sleepy feeling. However thus far this product fairs differently and I've been making my shakes with soy ice cream to boot and still feel light as a feather!

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I absolutely love this shake!!!!!! This is one of the ONLY raw vegan shakes without a million ingredients. Whenever they have Anton of ingredients they tend to give us both a stomach ache. We use the vanilla which usually we are chocolate people but the chocolate is very chalky. I mix mine with water or coconut water, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground flax or hemp and a little cayenne pepper to make it a little picante!!!!! I like it a lot and the quality and results are wonderful!!!!

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

Sun warrior

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best protein supplement on the market in all respects, period!

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.