Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

Horrible taste

Posted by nettiekk on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really thought this was going to be a great protein powder due to great reviews, but I just couldn't get past the taste! It tasted really chalky and gross, and when I blended it in with my smoothie, it ruined the taste of the smoothie! Definitely not purchasing again, and I do not recommend it to those who are partial to taste!

not so great....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be very hard to digest, I'll stick to my whey protein for now.

Sun warrior

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best protein supplement on the market in all respects, period!

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.

substantial power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!

sun warrior protein review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sun warrior protein seems to be so good for my body; i have been taking it in a smoothie everyday with especially trying to get my digestive system working better. It seems like it is helping my digestion. Also, sun warrior protein helps my energy and seems to be building my health to a great level. Thank you for your interest.

One of the best proteins!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this is the best tasting of the three that are available. The chocolate is a close second though. Awesome stuff! I use this as well as the Activated Barley (Sunwarrior) and also I add a few chinese herbs in the mix for my morning drink. As always, best price and fastest shipping at Iherb!

great product - worth the wait but strong stevia taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using Sunwarrior for a while now I have to say that I can't really get over the strong Stevia taste. I find it sickenly sweet which makes it harder to incorporate decent amounts into my diet. I wish Sunwarrior had a version with a different natural sweetener for the Stevia haters.