Great Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

I would recomend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good and arrived on date as promissed.

Alisa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite protein powder by far. It tastes nice but still natural - not too sweet or artificial-tasting like some other protein powders. It is versatile - I use it in smoothies, with yoghurt as a dessert, in porridge or in raw treat recipes. highly reccommend!!

delicious and worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good and the texture is enjoyable too - unlike in some other rice protein products.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

always have that at home!

A protein powder sourced from plant protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best tasting Protein powders around. A great alternative to Whey protein powders, especially if you have dairy sensitivity of allergies. My 15 year old son is using it, as he is very active and finds the texture and taste very satisfactory and finds it lasts him a few hours, which is great between meals. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is bed-ridden, elderly, or looking to boost your protein intake naturally. Especially good for vegetarians.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein powder! The vanilla flavour works well in everything I've tried so far (even savoury dishes!). I especially love using it for baking. I don't find the texture too chalky as some people have said. Will definitely buy again! (Although it will be a while, the bag is HUGE!)

Nice Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is fine mixed with coconut milk, a little bit chalky but put in a blender and you have a nice smoothy. My favorite is the sun warrior blend and mercolas pea protein which I mix it up and never stick to just one protein but if I do its the blend. Great customer service from iherb.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was quickly and cheap.

Best Value for Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't find this any where for a better price! Best vegan protein on the market (in my opinion)!