sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it`s too sweet for me.

Weird packaging. Grainy texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was delivered in a low-quality, clear plastic baggie, inside a cardboard box. That is NOT what the item photo shows. And the texture is grainy. I have tried several other kinds of protein powder over the years, and they were all smooth, with quality packaging. Will not reorder. Disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste of this product. I believe this is a good product with lots of nutrients, but the taste is horrible. I could hardly swallow it:(

Item returned!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The item didn't arrive on time so we were gone, and by the time we came back it was returned to the sender.

Terrible Taste And Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe i got mine expired but the texture is like sand no matter how much i mix it. It taste really bad giving me terribe stomachache. Doesnt go well with any thing. This thing goes streight to the garbage

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Terrible. I tried this once and it's so chalky, I couldn't finish the 1 shake that I made. I have heard that this can be better in oats so I will give that a try.

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes TERRIBLE. Seems that you are drink sand. When you mix with fruit it tastes a bit less terrible. I got so regretted of buying it.