I like it, but the taste is not for me.

Posted by rautavaara on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my mom and my GF. They like it. I didn't care for the taste. I preferred the tasteless version. PSST.... the tasteless version has more Amino Acid and protein.....your welcome :D

recent raw bodybuilding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The protein is good... taste wise. The macros and health benefits are definately there but~ if you're a previous protein powder consumer and haven't been high raw or veg before - meaning used whey powders - this powder is~ slightly more "chalky" or grainy feeling as you consume it. Even when it is mixed into foods like oatmeal it still has a slight cakey feel to it going down. No complaints though :) just takes a little getting used to!

Good but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this powder to be quite tasty but, like a lot of other people, too sweet. I hope the manufacturer pays attention to the reviews and reduces the amount of stevia. Tastes almost like aspartame.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

A quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixing into hot water is 90% successful and there is a need to ensure no spillage of the fine powder.

delicious only when added to smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

at first i only mixed it with water and it tasted pretty bland and unpalatable . But after i tried adding them to smoothies, i am obsessed!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This si a great tasting protein but having had it for several years I can't stomach it anymore- i also like Garden of LIfe and Vega proteins.

protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its one of the best tasting vegan protein powders and it blends really well. not my first time ordering it and it definitely won't be the last.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took a day or 2 to get used to the taste in my smoothie but now it's fine. Love the health benefits of this product. When mixing in plain water (even hot water) it tends to clump on the sides and not dissolve (lost a star in my rating for this). But apart from that, I can't fault the nutritional benefits of it and the fact it's vegan is great!

1 2 3