Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For something is gritty and tasteless, it really works well in giving energy for sustained period without spiking the blood sugar level. Due to the lack of taste, you can mix with another powder, like protein powder, maca etc, for taste and the grittiness does helps to give texture to it. It is nice that it’s organic (no pesticides) and raw (no important nutrient gets destroyed by heat). Since it is sprouted, it is loaded with a lot of enzymes and nutrients as well. It mixes well with a blender bottle and is good as a meal replacement or uses as a weight loss product. As for immune boosting effect, I can’t really tell if it works or not since I did fell sick while taking the product. Pricewise, it is a bit expensive but it’s worthwhile since it works. Normally, I use 2 scoops per drink. Check out my page for more reviews!

Early Days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using this product for long. So far I find it very easy on the digestion, mild pleasant aroma. The literature out there about Activated Sprouted Barley is impressive. ie Jon Barron's comments. Worth a try. A real superfood. Price is good too. I can recommend.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stabilizes my blood sugar all day long. I put this in breakfast smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, etc. The taste is great, texture is not grainy, excellent product.

Immune system builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel stronger and healthier from this product

Love their products

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having used the natural rice protein for a while I decided to give this a try. I've only been using it for just over a week and haven't quite settled as to how I am going to be using it in the future. I have added it to my shakes which is good and I think it might even be best before exercise in the morning so will experiment with that. It has a nice flavor (bit sweet) and is easy to mix.

Truly amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This activated barley gives me added energy and the advertisements are true. It does give you pep. Thanks, iHerb, for offering this.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since using this, I have noticed more energy during my workouts. Plus it's a great way to add in some low GI food in my diet! Will definitely re-purchase.

fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried two brands of activated barley from Europe, both done in Sweden and they both were smelling like rancid flour. Dumped them. This one from iHerb is fresh and great.

Excellent Product - I take 1 to 3 times per day

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Gets clumpy if mixed directly into water. I mix with Spirulina, Fiberblend, and psyllium husk using a whisk and drink with a straw. Excellent for regularity and cleansing. Gives great energy and helps reduce appetite.

Prepare for Awesomeness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you only buy 1 Sunwarrior product buy this one, then you will be back for the others. The smell of this product alone is bounty itself, Gaia's gift in a bag. The sense of nourishment is uplifting. It is what it says it is. Do not hesitate.

1 2