Warrior Blend, Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware I used to love this. Last container is a new formula. It does not taste as good and clumps. It is now a cheaper product with the higher price still.

Err, Yuck?

Posted by angelicus on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the most disgusting vegan protein I have drank. It taste artificial and awkwardly light. Even blending it with other tastier liquid just doesn't takes away the sting of the awkward chemical taste. Sorry but I will not buy again.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is fine, but the texture and smell make this product unpalatable. I have tried blending with other clean ingredients to make protein balls, with no luck. Terrible :(

Couldn't stand the taste :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this, but the taste is just awful! Good ingredients though. I will have to try something else or find a way to mask the awful taste.

Taste is horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had tried the Sunwarrior brown rice protein powder before and loved it but this blend's taste is so yuk. I paid so much for customs that this product costed me double the amount to be shipped to India. But it is totally not worth it, unless i blend it with whole lot of other things like - banana, strawberries, date syrup, almond powder, vanilla essence and acai berry powder....it is just tolerable even after adding so many yummy ingredients. Also there is a medicine smell once you open it, which is disgusting.

Super sweet and sickening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so disappointed by this! I have even diluted it with other bland proteins and I cannot get the sweetness out...

Test is awful!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The aroma and test of chocolate in this blend is awful to me (may be because of stevia and other ingredients). So I decided to use it for bakery to eliminate the test and flavor. Extremely disappointed. The protein marked natural is good.

Taste very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought in flavor Chocolate the taste is very bad, there is no taste Chocolate at all of my suggestion buy this: Sun Warrior, Protein, Raw Vegan, Chocolate

Returned to iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to the disappointment in the vanilla I didn't even bother trying this because it wasn't the taste of the vanilla that made it bad it was the texture and the smell THEN the taste. Waste of my money (purchase and return fee)