Hmm still on the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to love the taste of this, after all the rave reviews i read on blog spots,etc. But unfortunately it wasn't for me, it felt very chalky in flavor for me. However i should state that when i add it with flavored soy or almond milk it does taste delicious! But because of high sugar content of flavored milk it wouldn't be practical for me to use it for everyday use.

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste. Effect on muscles can be improved. Vega sport works better for me better.

Nice taste but could wish for better packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate taste is nice, but a couple of things to be wished for - better solving - functional packaging (did not like the renewal)

Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Littlebit bitter flavour, for my taste.. Nextime i order the original protein :)

"New Formula"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok so I have never written a review in my life, but Im so disappointed that I feel compelled to do so. This WAS a really amazing vegan protein with a great taste and texture to boot, and I'm not sure what they've done, but its totally unpalatable now. Maybe they added a higher percentage of stevia or something but its really such a shame... I wanted to let others be aware that they wouldn't be getting the old formula they may have been expecting. I still gave a few stars because the ingredients are quite good, if you can stomach it that is...

Dissolving easily it does not

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I welcome this product as a substitute for dairy-based whey protein, I found that it doesn't dissolve as well. It also doesn't hold very holding, leading to a higher potential of mess in my kitchen. Overall a good product, but I might try a similar one next, for comparison's sake.

Blends well, just OK flavor, very mild.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder has a very mild taste. I'm not a big fan. I usually just chug it all in one 8oz glass of water with a blender ball.