tastes good to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently vegan and found this the best protein shake so far! Tastes pretty good and fortified with some coconut oil which is wikid! I recommend this to non-vegans too! Stop using processed whey!

RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

My go-to protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product (chocolate) for a while and re-buying it because it tastes very good and is organic and vegan :) I hope they won't stop making this amazing product!

very good for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time to meet protein powder so good for me!

One of my go-to protein shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered maybe 10 of these already and have it almost everyday. If I drink it for a meal, I would use two scoops. As a breakfast, it keeps me going till lunch. It took a bit of getting use to at first so don't be attached to the idea it's got to taste like a chocolate milk shake, and you'll be fine:) As a vegan choc protein drink, it is very good. It's not sandy at all. Tastes good with soy milk.

Fine and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a protein that has been over a year ... I feel this is really true and meal replacement ... it feels healthy .... And keeps me on muscle weight 💪 ... thanks to the universe that such eating organic and pure clean

1 2 3 4