THE BEST PROTEIN IN THE WORLD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein I've ever used::: and I've used whey protein before::: this vegan protein worked way better than any other protein I've ever used its contains so many super foods::: and a complete bcaa and amino acid::: and 90 percent of the ingredients are organic::: My rating : Warrior blend: 10/10 Whey protein: 6/10

Warrior Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Among Sun Warrior products, this is the one I prefer as far as taste and texture are concerned. Sun Warrior brand can be trusted to get organic and ethical products. A very good choice if looking for vegetarian protein.

Worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Considering the nutrients of a vegan product all packed into one, this product is really great and has a taste to match. Delivery is fast too.

Good but vanilla taste better.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality vegan protein powder. I think the vanilla version taste better than the chocolate.

Good product, I like it

Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is superior in taste and texture compared to other vegan or raw vegan protein mixtures. The price is high but it's worth it. I personally prefer Warrior Blend Chocolate over Vanilla, but usually buy both of them in one order to switch the flavors so not to get used to them too quickly.

Sun Warrior Plant Based

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

Best protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using whey protein for years & always had tummy problems. I started using sun warrior & within a week my cramps & bloating disappeared! I'm not vegan but I'll definitely keep using sun warrior! Tastes good too - added bonus :)

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best!!!protein on the market

Raw chocolate love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE the chocolate flavor! I mix this powder with mashed banana and nut butter and a bit of almond milk and it makes a super delicious and filling high protein snack/dessert. It's seriously addicting!

Sun Warrior Proptein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best protein powder on the market in my opinion - can also be used as a meal replacement. Has a complete amino acid profile - love it. Will stick to this unless a better product comes on th emarket