Triple k

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent freight times. No allergic reaction to sublingual product. This is great as i react badly to mamy oral products.

Maltodextrin & Carboxymethyl cellulose removed! Definitely recommend!

Posted by SaadKaleem on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin (filler), which is generally derived from GMO Corn is removed, which is a delight. (Confirmed it, officially via Superior Source customer support). The package label on the website needs to be updated. The Vitamin K is effective, especially when combined with Vitamin D from Superior Source & Magnesium. It's great for bone density and regulation of blood clotting. If you found this review helpful, please click 'Yes' on the right side.

I love these

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to have them in my mouth for much longer then I do. To me they dissolve rather quickly, and they taste good. Nice change from popping pills.

Advanced Triple K

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves instantly with no bitter aftertaste. I will buy this again.

I like the active ingredients, but the delivery could be better

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tablet takes quite a long time to dissolve, which would be fine if it didn't have quite a lot of stevia in it - and that gives a bitter taste. I didn't enjoy taking it. I took it to help prevent nose bleeds when I was on a medically-required diet that happened to be low vitamin K. It did seem to help for that. It has good forms of vitamin K and I would recommend it to someone who needed K2.

Allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had an allergic reaction to this. I was hoping not to but it seems to be common for me with instant dissolve. Cannot say if it helped with vitamin k issues.

Jakośc tabletek MicroLingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tablets were crushed. Not suitable for use

To early to say......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel I'd need to use these for 8 weeks or so before commenting. However, unlike other Superior Source products I use, these do not instantly dissolve, actually taking several minutes to do so.