Best B-12 I have tried!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will order again!

Superior source B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started these tabs because my B12 was low and after taking them for a few months my GP was verry surprised at how much it had improved. Iv decided to continue with these tabs as they are helping so much. Many Thanks.

best b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

Excellent but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

1 2 3