Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2531271 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Excellent

Posted by 5681316234232543643 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2377709 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

Horrible artificial taste!

Posted by 5148633022190164828 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will not order again, hate the taste.

Tastes horribly

Posted by Reviewer2165989 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will therefore not order them again. They also have a red color that looks very artificial.

Love this B supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I are both very tummy-sensitive to synthetic Bs. These melt instantly, and do not upset us at all!

energy

Posted by Reviewer3111767 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives me lots of energy

Under tongue

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste. Dissolves quickly. Gives me energy. Have ordered several times. A small pill without fillers. Excellent product.

1 2 3