Great and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Melts under the tongue. Lab tests show that it's very effective.

It does work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps a lot with my mood swings.

B12 MicroLingual, Cyanocobalamin

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My stomach can not break down and store in my body any vitaim B12 I have a blocker. So I decided to try these. Only been at it for nearly one month. If this works I will get test in 2 more months and fingers crossed I do not have to have the injections.

Superior Source B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product was promptly received and what had been recommended by my physician.

Vit B 12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very easy desolving!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Dissolves instantly and is the best B12 I have ever used.

Mixed feelings due to the cyanide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I know that there is a lot of research around the cyanide version of B12, all apparently saying it is safe and effective and that the cyanide molecule is dealt with by the body and escorted out of your system, but I think I believe it with my head and not my heart, so in future I think I will stick with Methyl B12, which is one of the active forms of B12 (one less step for the body to take to process the B12, and no cyanide to escort of the body) and appropriate for under-metholators and those with specific gene mutations who cannot process the cyanide version. It is true that they are pretty much instant dissolve. I put them under my tongue and hold them there to maximise absorption.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are going well in helping me with alertness and cholestrol.