ultra fast melt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

Easy to administer tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These dissolve instantly and no unpleasant taste. They seem to disappear within minutes meaning they are entering the system completely, unlike some that take about an hour.

Superior Source MicroLingual Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The micro tablets dissolve almost instantly and have no lingering after taste. I immediately felt the difference a boost in vitamin B-12 had on my system: no more brain fog, no more lethargy, and no more angst. I purchased two bottles: the second one for my mom. She also felt an immediate boost in energy and noticed her mental processing is becoming clearer.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really does give you energy quickly

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was helpful in keeping my B12 levels in normal mid-range confirmed by blood test several months after receiving a B12 shot for low B12 level. I like the way it disolves instantly.

Great alernative to cyanocobalamin

Posted by juliem on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was virtually impossible to find it in Australia in methyl form so I'm very happy that I can get this instead of the common cyanocobalamin.

Great b 12 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

B-12 Insurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a 99% vegan, I take Vitamin B-12 for "insurance." These pills are small and simple, with other ingredients being Lactose (milk) and acacia gum. I'd prefer to avoid the milk and lactose, but I like the pills otherwise. They dissolve quickly when placed under the tongue, and have a pleasant berry taste. I cannot claim a dramatic energy boost, but after all, this is being taken as insurance!

Seriously?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can not tell any difference when using this. Nothing at all. I have ridges on my thumbnail and when I take B-12 my nail will start to smooth out and the ridges get smaller - not with this B-12. They got larger and started to get some on my other thumbnail. No energy, no nothing, could not tell I was even taking this.

1 2 3