Don't Waste Your Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying Stevia extract powder from iHerb for many years. NuNatural and NOW Stevia Extract Powder brands are both excellent. I, however, recently threw my money away when I bought 12 ounces of NuNaturals Stevia Powder, thinking I was buying Stevia EXTRACT Powder. Their Stevia Powder contains mostly "Maltodextrin and natural flavors." It is 20 times less sweet than the Extract Powder, and it doesn't taste as good. And I started putting on weight, something I didn't want, after using it. But this product, Sweet 'n Natural stevia Leaf Extract, is even much worse. I started using it at the recommended dosage and then increased gradually trying to reach some degree of sweetness but the more I added, the bitter it became. Gonna throw it away along with the NuNaturals Stevia Powder.

not very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is horrible its floury and bitter would try another.

THIS STUFF IS NOT SWEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I USUALLY BUY NUNATURALS,BUT I WAS STUPID & THIS WAS CHEAPER BUT IT IS NOT CHEAPER. I USE 1/2 TABLESPOON OF NUNATURALS TO 3 QUARTS OF TEA TO SWEETEN, I DO NOT LIKE MY TEA TO BE TO SWEET JUST ENOUGH TO TASTE, BUT WITH SWEET & NATURAL I USED 3 TIMES MORE OF IT AND STILL CAN NOT TASTE THE SWEET. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.

try another

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stevia did not satisfy my expectations seemed like a flour, and was not very sweet either.

Super-bitter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes, that's all.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to mix with erythritol to make my own Truvia. I would not buy this again. It has very very little sweetness. Very frustrated and disappointed, so I write this in hopes of keeping someone else from making the same mistake.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to use instead of sugar, and way healthier

stevia leaf extract, superior source, sweet'n natural

Posted by nailcrazy69 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't use sugar in my kitchen, but sometimes you just need something sweet and stevia is great solution. I use it for occasional baking cookies or cakes, or simply when someone drops for a cup of coffee. I'm pretty pleased with this product.

Best of 6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried about 6 other brands and mainly use it in coffee - so far this one is the best value and I really like the taste. I used Splenda for quite a few years and wanted to get away from its chemicals and chlorine. Too much of any Stevia is going to get bitter but have not experienced that with this brand. I have no idea about cooking so have no idea how this works as a powder and it does get a little over-powering when I add it to cereal.

Stevia Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product at a reasonable price. We use it to sweeten iced tea on a daily basis, as well as for cooking and baking. The 9.73 ounces goes a long way making it a healthy economical choice.

1 2