High Quality product

Posted by odereviews on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

best K2

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

Posted by antiaging on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

Very happy with these

Posted by Reviewer2350202 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Inst Disolve tabs

Posted by Giordie on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helped me with irregular heart beats. Excellent product!

superb

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell if it is working yet, haven't used it long enough but I do like the sublingual dissolving tablet. so much easier to take and feels like it might absorb better this way.

Hoping It is Cleaning My Arteries

Posted by 5725396037617135326 on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had read a doctors article who had studied K2 on the internet a year or so ago, that it is supposed to clean your blood and plaque from your arteries. My son talked to a pharmacist who verified my findings. I was elated. My artery that is blocked is too small for a stent. They were going to try and put one in if I continued to have pain but that would have compromised another artery and they would have to put a second stent in. I praise the Lord they didn't do it. They elected to try angioplasty. They couldn't do much with that either so I didn't feel I had anything to loose. I started with this product which also has M7 in it. I haven't researched M7 but will continue to take this brand. I have my blood pressure under control with Hawthorne Extract and Chaga Extract from Host Defense. Chaga is a mushroom and is not really meant for blood pressure but I had a friend tell me about it working so I tried it and it worked for me too. I just wanted to share this with you in case anyone would want to talk to their doctor, pharmacist or research it for themselves.

1 2