OK

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These tiny tabs do not dissolve readily under the tongue. Have to suck them and they take to long to dissolve. The taste is expected for Vitamin B's its ok, at least you can swallow them instead if you want. The neon tint in your urine shows an excess of the B vitamin riboflavin leaving your body. Not feeling any burst of energy from these, actually feel sleepy instead of feeling awake as I usually do. Anyhow I guess people with problems with swallowing Tabs might benefit from these. iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

So So

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big Fan of sublinguals, but for me, I couldn't deal with the taste, not pleasant, ended up swallowing.

Oh Lawd The Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The other reviewers aren't exaggerating - these taste like the misery of cheap Halloween candy! If it dissolved instantly, I wouldn't complain, but the tablet takes 10 minutes to dissolve under my tongue! BLECH! Thankfully I'm easily distracted and stopped being REALLY bothered after just 4-5 minutes... but it's still 4-5 minutes of BLECH!!! If you're super keen on a good price and fast absorption, you'll put up with 5 minutes of BLECH ;-)

***