Works--Confirmed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

A very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When on sale at iHerb, I will stock up as it is the best B-Complex supplement I have taken. I often put 2 Tabs into a dish of plain full-fat yogurt, cover - and leave out overnight. Then in the morning mix the dissolved Tabs further, before adding fresh berries, and eating. Instant energy and very good for your gut health! iHerb has best prices. I wish they would also stock more of Superior Source regular B Complex however, as they are usually Sold Out even when offered at their everyday pricing.

micro lingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from sensitive teeth and this product helped me very quickly. Also it is easy on the stomach and has only good ingredients. The taste is awful at the start but it gets better with use. Great service from IHerb, fast delivery.

All in one.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a B complex. It has many B vitamins all together in one pill. Which I needed.

精神充沛!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

對我來說效果很棒!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Labas devas, bet noteikti tikai pēc brokastīm var lietot

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. High potency and tastes ok

hard to find supplement available and in-stock at iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my order arrived exactly as ordered and in record time, even though I opted for regular fed ex delivery. Thank you iHerb! for helping me stay healthy.

B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I already used it, it has excellent performance, easy to take. I appreciate that the dase is in 2 lozenges.