Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always loved peach rings growing up, but since going vegan I thought I wouldn't be able to eat them anymore. These are absolutely delicious! The texture is a tiny bit stickier than I remember gelatin peach rings to be, but they are amazing! Will definitely purchase again!

Better than Peachy-Os!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely delicious. They taste like real peaches. They're made from all natural ingredients and they're vegetarian/vegan friendly!

Way too sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

We tried every vegan!!!! (no gelatin) fruit snack here at Iherb and these were way too sweet for us. But the fruit taste is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping for a vegan version of my favorite childhood candy. Nope. No flavor except waaaaay too much sugar, couldn't taste the peach. I threw them away after a few, they hurt my teeth. Sad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice but there are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contains too much sugar.

I Could Eat A Bucket Of This In 1 Seating

Posted by dianeisnotdead on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Remember those peach gummies from your childhood? This is the evolved version of it. Softer texture, actual peachy taste, & healthier. Charmander to charizard, boi (costs a few $ more but it's aight)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness these take me right back to my childhood! Peach rings were my favourite lollies but since becoming vegan I haven't been able to find any, until now. They taste exactly how I remember.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super flavorful, nice treat for a vegan. They are so soft and chewy.

Natural snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, but too expensive

1 2 3