Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this henna cream for a while and my hair looks and feels very healthy. It covers grays and conditions. The only thing I recommend is to put some shea butter or a thick oil on the skin around your hairline and on ears, to keep skin staining to a minimum. Skin henna stains come off with a light rubbing and soap though! iHerb had the best price for the product... And delivery was prompt.

Dark Brown works but Light Brown does not

Posted by CharlotteJernigan on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you need dark brown - this is excellent. I would prefer light brown but I have tried their light brown formula twice - years apart and it is just not up to snuff. I recommend that you experiment with how long to leave it on your hair - I leave it for many times longer than the label instructions and love the staying power of the result while avoiding chemical "fixers". I try to be judicious about how frequently I wash my hair for the 3-4 weeks between Surya Henna treatments. Sometimes I "wash" my hair just using conditioner not shampoo and this works well in extending the life of each treatment. This same company has a color fixer conditioner in their product line that can be used for this purpose...I have only used the sample they included as a bonus in the box but it seemed to work well. I use SH Dark Brown to cover gray and the slight difference in how it takes to my gray hairs versus my brown hairs results in a very natural look - slight variations rather than a flat dyed look. Its unfortunate that Surya Henna prices have gone up tremendously - a few years ago this was below nine dollars and they raise it tremendously every year.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good colorant. However, it only lasts a week or so. Good, non-toxic gray coverage. Very pleased.

A bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient to use and really easy to apply unlike the others. However, I have tried it on my white hair and it only last for a week? It is too expensive and I rather go back to the trouble of using powder.

Great colour, and effective coverage of grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product from iHerb for a few years now and am always very disappointed that it is often out of stock. Happy to say that this recent batch has good colour and staying power. Much easier to use, and with better results, than the brand that I have to resort to if this is out of stock, so I hope that iHerb continues to stock this product in large quantities.

waste money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kept my hair for 1 hour, then washed it. Finally, there was no change oh my gray hair, Very disappointed.

Surya Henna Cream for your hair...DARK BROWN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product actually does cover all gray...does not smell...is easy and quick to use. I would never put a chemical dye on my hair ever again...all's what that does is give colour and damages your hair as well as dangerous chemical seepage into your skin.... Surya Henna not only gives colour, it improves your hair the more you use it. It is not a permanent colour which, when one is gray all over and, with it washing out ever so slightly with each shampoo, my new grey that grows in, blends in somewhat with the grey/brown shade it has become after four weeks. It is the best hair colour on the market available and safe to use. I love this product!!!

Henna cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it

This product is simple to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nozzle for simple application. Hair feels soft and well covered although some stubborn greys do not get coloured, perhaps due to the fact it is not permanent hair colouring. I have recommended this to friends and have bought it regularly for my own use.

Good product