Candida overgrowth help

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is using this as part of the fight against candida overgrowth and she really likes these. So far her rashes are looking better and the athletes foot has cleared up. We are using these in conjunction with a pro biotic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year-old nephew loves the wild cherry flavour of Symbiotics colostrum. I give him 2 tablets a day and this is like my third or fourth order already. Not exactly sure what it does for his health as he is also taking multivites and other supplements but colostrum is part of his daily intake.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste but take too many products that must be taken on an empty stomach. Gets complicated so I find I end up not taking it. I think this is a good product, contains lactoferrin which is an important ingredient for this supplement.

Fast delivery....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't see effect ot product still,but I am very optimistic :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a little too sweet for me. But I take the colostrum capsules in the morning and the chewable tablets in the evening before dinner. Sometimes, juz dun feel like swallowing more pills after a hard day's work, these chewable tablets are tasty n makes it easier to eat. Even my 2 children loves this. Only thing is some tablets are broken.