Colostrum Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described.

Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

A much needed supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iherb.com for carrying Symbiotics Colostrum Plus. My nephew takes it everyday before school and it makes his mind sharper. Thank you again.

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

Posted by kelwel on April 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

Bloody excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are mild and easy to enjoy. I presume they are full of goodness and health giving properties!

Completely satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tablets, my two-years old daughters love them very much.

A staple in my house

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have three small kids and this is the first thing to go in their mouth every morning. They are sick much less than their cousins and friends some of which are constantly on antibiotics it seems. love the orange and cherry

Kids stay well over winter

Posted by clevercuts on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a booster for our kids, the use to get bad coughs every winter. The past two years on this producy have been great. well kids, Thanks IHERB